Allaroundworld is based in Shenzhen, China. We have built delivery warehouses in many countries. All products are delivered by Free Standard Shipping in the USA & CN. We will match your address to the nearest shipping warehouse and the most suitable shipping method to arrange delivery.
In addition, we have warehouses in the EU and the UK respectively.
The EU warehouses can be sent to the following countries: Belgium,Bulgaria,Croatia,Cyprus,Czech Republic,Denmark,Estonia,Finland,France,Germany,Greece,Hungary,Ireland,Italy,Latvia,Lithuania,Luxembourg,Malta,Netherlands,Poland,Portugal,Romania,Slovakia,Slovenia,Spain,Sweden. when placing an order, please pay attention to the option Only for EU.
The UK warehouse can only send to UK, please pay attention to the option Only for UK when placing an order.
Usually, all the successful orders will be dispatched within 48 hours after placing the order by 5:00 pm every day.
Our warehouse processing shipments are working days: Monday through Friday.
The time of logistics distribution mainly depends on the logistics company. Usually, the distribution will be carried out from Monday to Sunday.
All orders are shipped out via UPS or USPS or FedEx or Others. We will match your address to the most suitable shipping method to arrange delivery.
Since all our products are shipped locally in the United States, generally the products will be delivered within 2-4 working days after they are dispatched. The specific time depends on the operation of the logistics company. Please keep the mobile phone on and the receiving status normal. If you have not received it for more than 7 working days, please contact our customer service for inquiries.
In accordance with state and local law, your online purchases is subject to state and local sales taxes in effect where delivery is made. If you live in a state that does not impose a sales tax, you may still see tax calculated on your order if shipped to another state. To the extent any of the factors affecting the calculation of sales tax change between the time you place an order and the time your credit card is charged, the amount appearing on your order as Tax may differ from the sales taxes ultimately charged. Your invoice will reflect the final total tax, which includes state and local taxes.
If you are a tax-exempt organization or reseller, you can apply here for tax exemption on your Allaroundworld.com orders. After you finish, please send the completed form to email@example.com for review.
We have warehouses in many states in the United States. At present, all products on our website only support delivery addresses in the United States. If you do not have an address in the United States, the logistics will not be delivered, and we will take the initiative to contact you to cancel the order.
Of course, we will expand the warehouse to some other countries this year. Once the warehouse is built, we will publish it on the website as soon as possible for customers in other countries to choose.
Delivery Failure Scenarios:
The package is lost, broken, or stolen before it reaches you
Allaroundworld will re-send the goods or give a full refund. In practice such cases are very rare, perhaps 1 in 5000 shipments, when using courier services. Please note confirmation of such cases can take some time, so in such an event you may be advised to place a new order at your expense while the original shipment is investigated pending compensation.
An Air Mail package has not arrived after a long time
Allaroundworld will give a full refund after the delivery deadline has expired. These cases are rare, and if this ever occurs, we will inform you of the delivery deadline for your package, which will be up to 30 days depending on the region.
Multi-part delivery arrives missing some items or packets
In this case, a customer had ordered more than one product and found that the order arrived without the appropriate number of ordered items.
Similar to what you would do with regards to a broken item case, the proper reporting procedure would be: (1) contact your courier immediately to issue a formal complaint, and (2) open a ticket with Allaroundworld within 3 working days and provide the requisite photos. (Guidelines for photos: Take photos of all 6 sides of the brown cardboard shipping box (outer casing) the delivery arrived in. You will then need to provide photos of the received items in the way in which they arrived inside the shipping box. Please also indicate the dimensions of the package and the gross weight of the entire package (shipping box + main product (incl. accessories, if any) + any and all packing material). Please retain the package and all contents for later reference.
After this initial phase, please contact your courier’s local office and open a claim. You will then need to contact Allaroundworld to receive a formal ticket about your case. During this time, our delivery team will evaluate whether or not the missing product was the result of delivery or packing error. If it is determined that a packing error occurred, Allaroundworld will credit you the value of the missing product plus a partial shipping credit. On the other hand, if it is determined the missing items were the cause of a courier mishandling, Allaroundworld will follow your claim with the courier’s office. Once the missing case is confirmed by the courier, Allaroundworld will credit you for the value of the missing product + partial shipping.
Items in the packet arrive in a damaged condition
A customer’s order arrived with product/s in damaged condition.
In such a scenario, you must, first, raise the issue immediately with the courier or delivery company. Then, open a ticket with Allaroundworld and provide the requisite photos. (Guidelines for photos: First, take photos of all 6 sides of the box that contains the product (inner casing). Then, take photos of all 6 sides of the brown cardboard shipping box (outer casing). For the product itself, please provide enough photos that will accurately show, first, the whole product and then a close-up of the damaged area.) The photos will then be used for remodeling the broken process to find out the cause of the damage. And also the customer needs to keep the original packing case for courier’s investigation purposes.
Provided you follow the correct reporting process; your case can be dealt with expeditiously if the incident report is received by Allaroundworld within 3 working days from your receipt of the damaged article/s. Once Allaroundworld receives the ticket with the details and photos clearly evidencing the damage, and confirms the products were indeed damaged during transit, if applicable, a replacement will be sent to you at our discretion.
A shipment is delayed, turned back, or seized by Customs
If the Customs issue was your responsibility, you are liable. If the failed delivery was due to mishandling by Allaroundworld, you will receive compensation when the case is resolved. Such cases are unusual but it is important you are aware of your responsibilities in such a case.
General Delivery Failure Cases Where You Accept Liability
You (or the consignee) must accept delivery of the goods and comply with any applicable procedures/charges from your local Customs.
If the delivery fails because:
- you were not at home or the courier could not contact you
- the delivery details were wrong
- the recipient fails to accept the goods
- the courier cannot satisfactorily verify the identity of the person attempting to receive the goods
- the courier cannot deliver to a remote area or invalid address
- delivery fails due to war, disaster, etc
- other similar scenarios beyond our control
- … [in such cases] you agree that Allaroundworldwill not accept liability and no compensation is available.
There are also several situations in which you accept liability when the goods do not arrive due to CUSTOMS ISSUES (where applicable). Please read the full terms and conditions related to the potential Customs issues here:
Examples of situations where Allaroundworld will compensate you
- If internationally recognized documents such as CE / FCC / Sisvel could not be supplied fast enough by Allaroundworld, and Customs refused entry to the goods.
- If you made a valid request for customization of the shipping paperwork, and we agreed to follow your instructions but failed to do so.
- If we made any other serious error on the paperwork accompanying the goods.
- If the goods were delayed or impounded by our Exit Customs rather than your own country’s Customs.
- If a Customs inquiry reveals a valid IPR issue with the products. Allaroundworldnever knowingly markets/sells counterfeit products or any products/packaging infringing intellectual property of any parties.
Examples of situations where you are not entitled to compensation
- If you refused to accept the goods.
- If the goods could not clear due to import restrictions that are specific to your own country, e.g. FDA approval of products (USA), country-specific certification, restricted categories of goods, quotas, so-called anti-dumping enforcement etc.
- If you refused to accept applicable taxes or other charges associated with the import procedure.
- If you refused to pay additional charges or fines resulting from Customs’ re-assessment of the classification or value of the goods.
- If you were unable to accept the goods due to laws in your country such as a lack of an import license.
- If Customs refused entry to your goods because you failed to provide paperwork or other information in a timely manner, OR provided incorrect paperwork or information.
- If Customs refused entry to your goods but they did not provide a reason, OR we were unable to confirm sufficient detail of the supposed reason.
- If Customs refused entry to your goods due to a supposed IPR issue, but in our opinion this is unsubstantiated.
- If Customs are still holding the goods after a period of at least 6 weeks and after our best efforts, we have no further detail about the reason for the hold or any probable resolution to the case.
- If clearance failed due to lack of licenses / documents / certificates which are specific to your country and Allaroundworlddeems it beyond the reasonable scope of our Shipping Team to provide these documents in the absence of any pre-shipment communication from you.
- If Customs refused entry to your goods or levied increased taxes, charges, or fines associated with the classification or declared value of the goods on the shipping paperwork. We always inform you in advance about the declaration of your goods, and in the cases of larger shipments you have to agree to the declaration value explicitly, so this is deemed to be totally your responsibility.
- If we previously warned you about a possible increased risk of delivery exceptions due to our experience of shipping to your country, for whatever reason, but you explicitly agreed to go ahead with the order.
“Compensation” refers to full or partial refund/credit of the amount you paid for the goods and /or shipping (depending on the situation). Allaroundworld will absolutely not offer any further compensation or accept any liability in any other regard.
We reserve the sole right to evaluate the reason for a Customs exception. We will do this openly based on our communications with the Courier, your country’s Customs, and any evidence you have provided us of your own communications with the Courier and Customs.
If the goods are returned to us, but we deem that you were liable for the failed delivery not us, we may be able to compensate partially, based on any remaining credit after return delivery fees, our import taxes, and restocking fees.
If the goods are impounded, held indefinitely, destroyed, or confiscated by Customs, and according to the policy above this is not Allaroundworld‘s responsibility (including where the actual reason for the exception was never clarified), you will not receive compensation of any kind.
Shipping and Delivery:
Terms and Conditions you should know relating to deliveries:
- Before you read the small print: Importing is a breeze in most countries! You may have to pay your own country’s VAT (i.e. Sales Tax) and sometimes variable Import Duty when the items arrive, but in the vast majority of cases packets / cartons delivered by courier arrive safely with no problems at all!
- Read the item description carefully! We will ship you whatever you order. Although we do assist you by manually checking all orders to screen possible region / compatibility inconsistencies, we do not accept returns of healthy products which were simply miss-ordered by you. If you are in an NTSC video color region, don’t order PAL products for your market. Check if your locality has free DVB-T broadcasts before buying DVB-T digital TV receivers. If the driver’s seat is on the left, don’t order left side passenger sun visor Car DVD Monitors! Duh!
- Additionally, there are some (cool) types of gadgets including for example (but not limited to) radio signal jammers, high powered lasers, and quasi-medical products, that are not legal (booo!) to import into certain countries. As the buyer / importer it is entirely your responsibility to find out in advance of placing your order whether your ordered items are subject to import restrictions. Allaroundworldwill ship you whatever you order, so we do not accept liability in the case of failed delivery of goods, where they have failed to clear your country’s local Customs – either in cases where the goods are turned back, or in cases where the goods are seized. In addition, Allaroundworld is not responsible for informing you of possible import restriction issues before or after purchase.
- We will not be responsible for any damage that may be caused on your computer, console, or other hardware / software during / related to installation of any of our products. We not be liable for any damage or personal loss due to incorrect installation of our products.
- Delivery time: If there is a possible delay due to the warehouse being out of stock, we’ll contact you by email to discuss sending out your order in separate shipments, changing products, or other options. Larger orders that may take up to 1 week longer to send out, as our suppliers have to arrange production in their factory. In such cases we will contact you about any delay. In certain cases, e.g. the first time you try to drop-ship to a different address than your own, we have to complete a verification check with you before processing your order, which can add 1-3 days to the processing time.
If you are at all unsure about importing goods, start with Allaroundworld. Your payment is through a safe channel, your delivery is guaranteed, the products are quality assured, and you can begin by ordering only 1 piece as a sample!